These are perfect for breakfast or for a snack before exercise. You can top them with whatever you like.
1cup Rolled Oats
2 1/2tbsp Butter (or coconut oil) Melted (extra for greasing)
1tbsp Chia Seeds
2tbsp Roasted Chopped Hazelnuts
3tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2) Add all of the ingredients and stir until combined.
3) Add a heaped teaspoon into the tray and push around the sides. It doesn’t have to be too neat! Add a little more for the base if you need to. Repeat this for the next three.
4) Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown (you may want to check half way through to press the cups down).
5) Leave to cool and then turn upside down to remove the cups.
6) Fill with yoghurt, berries, nuts or whatever you like.
Instagram – Lovekensa Twitter – Lovekensa Email – Lovekensa@hotmail.co.uk